Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Pins & Needles at work

I work for an acupuncturist now.
I thought I had left the admin world behind me after my last assistant job, but, here I am again . . . The Executive Wife.
The funny part is she's a wife too (He works in entertainment).

Working for a "working mom" has it's ups and downs but this time around has been more up than down. She is very supportive of my new business (more on that later) and my volunteer work. She has been mentoring me on some personal issues.

And, two words: FREE ACUPUNCTURE.

I'll be back in a week or so to update this puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all constructive feedback. If you are abusive or spam, your comments will be deleted. Also, I am moderating comments (pretty normal, right?) so it might take a day or two for what you have to say to make t into the feed. Thanks.